Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy New Year!!

We had a fun New Year's Eve at home with the kids. I made lots of appetizers and we had Sangria and Martinelli's to drink. We had a bowling competition on the Wii, I don't know who won. The kids watched The Disney Channel and we ate lots of food. They all wanted to stay up until midnight and were really close to making it. Jordan got a little carried away, with the food and drink, and at 11pm didn't feel very well so he went to bed in hopes that his tummy would feel better. Jared fell asleep on the couch about 15mins later. Ashleigh and I played a sing and dance game on the Wii so she was able to make it to the New Year. She and Michael and myself rang in the new year with a toast and some poppers in the front yard. We had a good time and to make it even better Austin didn't wake up until after 4am so I got some sleep in as well.

No comments: