Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Go Cardinals!!!

OK, I am a New England Patriots fan who lives in AZ, but I have to say that the Cardinals have surprised us all this season. After they got stomped on in NE I really didn't think they would go very far in the post season. I am happy to report that I was wrong. We are now 1 game away from the Superbowl. Michael was hoping to go to the NFC Championship game with his best friend, but the game sold out in 6 mins. :( Anyway, while we were watching the Cardinals first playoff game Michael was cheering because they scored and Austin started laughing hysterically at Michael, so we rewound the game and taped Austin's reaction. It is really cute. Anyway, GO CARDS!!!

2 comments:

Gunnell Family said...

Austin is so dang cute!! How funny! I love all the snow pictures. Wish we could have been there. Looked like tons of fun! We miss and love you guys!

Water Filtration Boulder said...

This was a lovely blog postt