Sunday, August 17, 2008

Jumping Ahead!

I am going to jump ahead about 1 1/2 months to the present. I wanted to post this video because it is too big for me to email to anyone and I wanted to show you how cute Austin is. It's about a minute and a half long, but the end is worth the wait. He is just too cute (not that I am biased). This video was taken on the day that he was 1 month old, but he has been rolling over like this since he was 2 weeks old. At first my mom and I thought it was a fluke that he rolled over, but every time we put him on his tummy he rolls himself over onto his back. It amazes all of us and makes us laugh, but at the same time I can't help but think to myself, What's next?, walking by 6 months?

7 comments:

Tim & JoyAnn Harms said...

Jennifer,
Austin is so cute! Thanks for sending the link so I can keep up!

the Jesters Court said...

what a cute little guy!
this is an exciting time for your family. Keep letting us know whats going on with your kiddos.

Anonymous said...

Jen--he's adorable! I'm glad you've had a great summer! Thanks for the update! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

LOL! This is great...he is so cute. It is really cool to see Austin and Brayden at exactly the same growth and activity level. It's like watching what's going on in my living room :) I just wish we were closer together so they could share it all. This is a great way to share at a distance...I think I will set one up as well. We love the Gunnells!!! xoxoxo. Love, Peg.

Linda and Butch said...

Jennifer,
Great pics and video. Can't wait to see more of both. Have fun
Love,
MOm and Dad

Marsha said...

Wow! It takes my babies at least 5 months to accomplish that! He's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen- your blog looks great! It was fun to read and look at the pics, even though we have been here!:)