Friday, August 15, 2008

I've Entered the Blogging World!!

Well I am finally joining the wide world of blogging. With all of the family and friends that we have spread across the country I thought this would be a great way to keep everyone up to date on what is going on with our family.

It has been a very busy summer so I will probably take a few posts to get everything updated. I guess I will start at the beginning of the summer. I wanted the kids to have activities to keep them busy and having fun and since we were awaiting the arrival of a new member of the family in July all of their activities took place in June. All three kids were in swimming lessons for 2 weeks and they all had a blast going to the pool everyday. Although I must say, it wasn't very much fun for me, sitting in the triple digit temperatures waiting for their classes to be over. After the first week I finally sat on the edge of the pool with my feet soaking in the cool water. That definitely made it a little more bearable. Ashleigh and Jordan also participated in Basketball Camp for the month of June. They were in different age groups and they both had a blast learning the fundamentals of the game and they both improved significantly. Ashleigh can't wait for After-school Sports to start so she can get more playing in.



6 comments:

Rachelle said...

Hi Jennifer----Welcome to blogland!

Gunnell Family said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world!! I am so glad! I love the pics! Cant wait to see more! We love and miss ya!

Crystal said...

WOO HOO! I was so excited to see your blog, and can't wait to see more. We miss your family tons!

Marsha said...

So fun seeing your new little guy at church today. Fun blog!

the Jesters Court said...

Yeah! I am glad that you started a blog. It will be fun seeing the happenings of your beautiful family.

Kahanu said...

Hooray! Welcome to the blogging world!