Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baby Milestones Made

Austin is now 8 1/2 months old. He has been mobile for some time now, but by way of rolling around the house. Just last week he hit two milestones in one day. He started crawling and get this, he pulled himself up to a standing position in his crib. He now crawls everywhere and is very fast. I spend alot of my day prying things out of his mouth, it never ceases to amaze me the things that babies find on the floor to put in their mouths. He is also pulling himself up on the furniture and me, if I am standing still long enough for him to do it. Last night he pulled himself up to the gate at the front door so he could watch his brothers playing out front. He still hasn't cut a single tooth though. We are waiting for that to happen anytime now.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Too cute! That is a fun stage when they can start moving around.