Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ashleigh gets Glasses

I can't remember if it was before or after Christmas vacation, but Ashleigh came home from school and said that her seat was in the back of the class and she couldn't read the spelling words on the board. Her teacher moved her to the front of the room and I made and eye appointment. Sure enough, she has her mother's eye sight. Not only does she need glasses to see the board, but she needs them all of the time. She chose her frames all by herself and she did a great job. She looks so grown up in them and she is amazed at how much better she can see things now. She got a neutral color frame, but she still sometime thinks that her clothes need to match the glasses.

3 comments:

R and R said...

I LOVE the glasses Ashleigh! I used to want glasses when I was growing up because they are so cute.

NateandMarie said...

Very Cute! Annie just got glasses too!

Roy E said...

Hi nice rreading your post